Sunday, July 08, 2007

Me and Goldfarb on RTVi

Last Sunday as Bush and Putin were meeting for an informal talks i was a guest on a popular political show Perekrestok on RTVi. It is a crossfire type show and i was up against Mr Alex Goldfarb, Mr Berezovsky's brain. The subject was Amercan-Russian relationship Mr Goldfarb claiming that America must boycott Russia which, as he sees it, has become a police state. He and the host tried to stir clear of the Litvinenko topic. There were many calls coming in and people were casting votes in his or my support. I was able to hold my own even though i was very nervous beforehand. I did well i think. He ended up getting 73% and i got 27% which really isn't bad considerig the mind set of most of the audience of this program. Many of my friends and family who happened to be watching said that i came across very strong. It really was an incredible experience. The calls were actually in my support.

No comments: