Wednesday, May 23, 2007

lugovoi

So, Britain is charging Andrei Lugovoi with Litvinenko's murder. Everyone is talking about relationship between the countries deteriorating further. I was on the radio this morning and said again that i don't think it's Kremlin or FSB. I saw interview with Lugovoi and he says he's innocent. Most importantly he said that the murderers are in London not Moscow. He said that the only thing ghe regrets is getting close to Litvinenko and that whole group, it' sclear who he means. He said that now he realises that what happened to him and Litvinenko, the planning of it started a long time ago. Those strange calls, meetings, business offers, he said. I was framed and my and my family's lives were put in danger, he added. I believe him. I have my rather specific theory to which i'll come back.

No comments: